Do you want to contribute in developing an international technology company located in Drammen?
Project Manager/Quotation manager
TP-Products AS manufacture advanced products and services through the development and design of compact flanges, clamp connectors and subsea valves/stabs and receptacles. The company has great growth potential in new high-growth industries such as wind and electrification, in addition to having a solid base in the Oil & Gas market. Our in-house production in Drammen ensures high quality and on-time delivery of our products.
The company is ISO 9001 certified. Read more on www.tp-products.com
We are now looking for a determined and hard working man or woman for the position of project manager/quotation manager for delivery of the company’s products.
- Prepare quotations to customers, including communicating with both subcontractors and customers, obtaining all costs and making final sales calculations and quotations
- Review of specifications and customer requirements to ensure correct cost calculation and delivery of the products according to customer requirements and expectations
- Contract negotiations with customers
- Project management of deliveries, including establishment of project plans and follow-up of progress, procurement of raw materials and documentation management
- Status reporting in the projects
- Cost control in the projects
- Arrange with tests and inspections and final inspections with customers
The company delivers products in an international market, with customers from Europe, Africa, Asia and America. Most of the subcontractors are located in Europe. You will therefore communicate and negotiate with people from many different countries and cultures.
In order for you to thrive and succeed in the position, you have a technical background or good technical understanding/interest, preferably engineering education, but this is not a requirement.
You have worked in the energy industry in the past so that you know the market and the requirements that are applicable for the industry.
You are comfortable communicating in both Norwegian and English. This is a mandatory requirement.
You like talking to people and you enjoy having many tasks at once.
The position reports to the Project Director.
TP-Products can offer:
- An important role in a company with a proud history and with a focus on delivering quality at all levels and in a safe manner
- Interesting tasks in a solid growth company where there is close dialogue between the responsible units
- A customer-oriented environment with short decision-making processes
- A good working environment with skilled colleagues
- Good development opportunities
- A job where you can actively contribute to the transition from Oil & Gas to the green technologies
- You work close to the products manufactured in our production facilities in Drammen
- Competitive terms and conditions
- Deadline: As soon as possible
- Workplace: Drammen, 15 min. to walk from e.g. train station
- Startup: As agreed
- Contract form: 100% fixed
For further questions about the position, please contact:
Jon-Ivar Andersen – e-mail: jia@TP-Products.com