TP-Products AS offers advanced products and services worldwide to the oil and gas industry through the development and sales of compact flanges, clamps, subsea valves, stabs and receptacles. Our components are produced in our own facilities in Drammen. The company has great growth potential in new industries such as offshore wind and subsea electrification. Read more at www.TP-Products.com.
Engineer/Senior Engineer – Mechanical/Structural – Wind
Do you want to join us to develop TP-Products’ product portfolio within wind? We are looking for a Senior Engineer with competence within mechanical or structural engineering including finite element analysis capabilities. The position reports to Technical Director.
- Be responsible for engineering on wind projects
- Be responsible for development and carry out finite element analysis
in the company on wind projects, but also on oil&gas projects if needed
- Support within technical department on ongoing development projects within wind
- Mechanical or structural engineering (Bachelor/Master level)
- Finite element analysis experience, preferably from non-linear analysis
- 3-5 years working experience, but also graduates can be of interest and necessary training will then be given.
- Experience within programs as ANSYS, ABAQUS, or similar
- Software experience from the wind, Oil & Gas industry, or graduate work
- Analytical, structured, and independent, at the same time ability to work in teams.
- Targeted, efficient, creative, and dynamic
- Positively solution-oriented
- Market orientated
- Opportunity to work with world leading experts within mechanical connectors
- Interesting work tasks in a solid growth company
- A good working environment based on trust and supportiveness
- A workplace that you can form by yourself considering company and customer needs
- Competitive commercial conditions
For questions about the position, please contact Sjur Lassesen, Technical Director, Mobile +47 480 72 419 or Helle Hundseid Sales Director, Mobil +47 995 70 317. Report your interest in the position as soon as possible and not later than 16th of June 2021 to hhu@TP-Products.com including CV and an application letter. All applications will be treated confidentially.